Locally Owned • Licensed & Insured
Owned and operated by Lighthouse Window Cleaning, Inc.
Schedule an appointment by phone or email
We are based in Rocklin, CA and service:
- Placer County
- Nevada County
- Sacramento County
- El Dorado County
Owner/Operator: John Shanahan
Phone: (916) 612-5706
Email: lighthousewindowclean (at) gmail.com
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Residential & Commercial
Our service includes a FREE before and after video inspection of the Dryer Vent Duct to show our clients what the vent looks like before we service it and after our cleaning. Along with our video inspection, we provide you with the air flow metrics of your dryer and dryer vent before and after the cleaning to show you the increase in dryer efficiency.
- “What are the benefits of having a professional clean my dryer vent?”
- Cleaning your dryer vents and ducts thoroughly will prevent a fire from starting. Sparks from a dryer can ignite the lint build up in the dryer duct and vents.
- Professional dryer vent cleaning services have the tools and technology to truly clean your dryer vents without damaging your home, duct work or appliances.
- Your clothing will dry more quickly because your dryer is operating more efficiently.
- You will save money on your utility bill. Having your dryer vent cleaned professionally pays for itself in energy savings because your dryer is operating more efficiently.
- A professional dryer vent cleaning will increases the life of your dryer because it allows the dryer to work more efficiently over the lifetime of the appliance.
Dryer Fire Preparedness
Are you Ready in Case of Dryer Fire?
Vent-tastic helps people and families prevent, detect and mitigate dryer fire. Are you prepared? Cleaning your dryer vent is just the beginning. Vent-tastic also specializes in installing:
- Lint Alerts
- Washing machine hoses
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
WHO SHOULD USE VENT-TASTIC?
Home Owners , Renters and Tenants
If you’re a home owner, this service is a must have. Clean vents significantly reduce the chance of dryer fire as well as save on energy by allowing the dryer to work more efficiently.
Commercial Businesses with Clothes Dryers
Commercial locations with clothes dryers are regulated to keep their vents clean. Clean vents significantly reduce the chance of dryer fire as well as saving on energy by allowing the dryer to work more efficiently. Ultimately saving your employee’s time, since you will be drying towels and clothes quicker.
Property managers have an obligation to keep their tenants and their property safe from harm. Have Vent-tastic clean the dryer vent in your units as part of your post-tenant cleaning. Insist that tenant occupied units have their laundry vents inspected at least once per year. Clean vents significantly reduce the chance of dryer fire as well as saving on energy by allowing the dryer to work more efficiently.